- 2 avocados, halved, peeled, pitted, and sliced
- 2 small cucumbers, peeled, halved, seeded, and sliced
- 2 small carrots, roughly chopped
- ½ small shallot, roughly chopped
- 1 tablespoon ginger, chopped
- 1 ½ tbsp vinegar
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp water
- 1 jar of olives
- 2 tbsp black sesame seeds
- Prepare the dressing. In a food processor, add the avocado slices, shallot, ginger, vinegar, honey, olives [use the liquid in the jar too] and water. Pulse until smooth and creamy. Add the sesame oil and pulse again, until well combined.
- Break the lettuce leaves off and arrange the lettuce on serving plates. Top with cucumber carrots and a few avocado slices. Drizzle on plenty of dressing.
- Top with black sesame seeds, and serve.