They said if anything weird happens during the night, they’d call me. It’s been quiet on the phone so I’m assuming all went well so far. Just hoping I can pick her up today so I can pamper her.
Fingers crossed. Praying hard. Hoping for the best.
Well, I’ve just called the vet to check up on her. They weren’t able to make an x-ray just yet because Queen Mashimaro flew again, terrorizing the staff. Even with the help of a male vetenarian and 3 assistants they were not able to hold Mashimaro. And so they are now going to give her something to calm her down to be able to make an x-ray as planned. They hope that they will have more news about Mashimaro around noon.
Gosh… This only makes me more anxious 😦