What are your plans for the weekend? Well, if you’re a socially-awkward forever-alone-hermit like myself, you will probably spend it like any other day of you week; All alone by yourself in the comfort of your home, curled up in a blankie with your computer in front of you. Yes, long live the internet.
But even on the internet you still can have the opportunity to interact with others. There’s even a Meet and Greet Weekend at Dream Big wordpress site. Isn’t that wonderful? It’s intended for bloggers to connect. And it comes with a set of rules. Just to make it fun with a little structure.
I’ve posted this Meet & Greet thingy before but since it popped-up in my own blog-feed earlier today, I figured to just reblog it again. Because heck, what else do I have to do?
Ok so here are the rules:
- Leave a link to your page or post in the comments of this post.
- Reblog this post. It helps you, it helps me, it helps everyone! So don’t be selfish, hit the reblog button.
- Edit your reblog post and add tags (i.e. reblogging, reblog, meet n greet, link party, etc.), it helps, trust me on this one.
- Share this post on social media. Many of my non-blogger friends love that I put the Meet n Greet on Facebook and Twitter because they find new bloggers to follow. This helps also, trust me.
- And if you leave a link and don’t follow me, how about ya show ole Danny some love?
Now that all the rules have been clearly explained get out there and meet n greet your butts off!